Mushaid Khan, who works for Oracle shares Interview tips
Tips which may help you in the interview rounds :
1. Be polite and confident while answering the questions.
2. Dont give fake or false answers, it will give a wrong impression, in case you dont know an answer , just reply politely that your dont have knowledge about the same, this will be very helpful in creating a professional image of yourself in front of interviewer . ( i wish you wont say the same for all questions that they gonna ask :D )
3. keep a pleasant smile on your face, whatever may come, ans very politely , with a smile and in a confident tone.
4. "Judge yourself before they judge you". see to your interest in the field they are hiring you for. Be clear about the type of job you gonna do in the company. Ask specific Qs to HR about it and decide if you will be loving your job or not ?
5. Server Technologies IO will focus on Qs relates to CO, CA ,ACA along with other subjects according to my knowledge . please go through them once/ have revision of the same.
6. Be very clear about your merit/ strong points in academics and subjects, if you are confident enough that you can answer well for Qs related to DBMS , ans in language to DBMS, likewise if you are confident about your knowledge in Front end part, while answering include that part. please understand this part .. the summary is "Its on you , where you wanna focus interviewer's mind"
For e.g if IO asked me , "tell me about your project ? " and my answer related to DMBS like, "sir, i had done project on XYZ , in which we had created Relational schema , with so many tables and so many attributes .... " , definitely the next Q IO gonna ask you will be on DBMS part of your project . If you answers in terms of front end like " sir , i had done project on XYZ, in which we had designed the front end using RAD tool, in which we used ajax and css technologies for drop down menu ....so on" , the next Q IO gonna ask you will be on the front end part only..
In HR round, be humble enough, ask politely about the job you gonna do? what will be growth level ? and any Qs you wanna clear out before joining that particular company.
I wish this would help you. My wishes and prayers with you all.
let me know if i can be of any help.